1. Nominees must be 50 years of age or older, and have made outstanding contributions to the Cypress Senior Center and/or the senior community in the City of Cypress.
2. The nominee’s contribution(s) must be above and beyond the criteria of their normal duties.
3. Each nomination must be made on the application below outlining the nominee’s accomplishments and related activities.
1. Award selection will be made by members of the Cypress Senior Citizens Commission.
2. Selection will be based solely on this application; letters of recommendation are encouraged and should be emailed to email@example.com
3. The Commission, staff members, residents of the City of Cypress, non-residents and recreation organizations may submit nominations.
4. Current staff and members of the Cypress Senior Citizen Commission are not eligible for nomination.
5. The Commission shall attempt to recognize a nominee who has donated multiple years of service, time, and efforts largely without recognition.
6. If you have any questions, please contact the Cypress Senior Center at (714) 229-6675.
The Cypress Senior Citizens Commission will recognize the Grace Lachina Outstanding Senior Recognition recipient at the Volunteer Recognition Celebration on April 12, 2019.
Applications must be received by Friday, February 22, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
Applications submitted after the nomination deadline will not be considered.