Cypress Community Center
5700 Orange Avenue
Office: (714) 229-6780,
FAX (714) 229-6798
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Recreation and Community
Cypress Senior Center
9031 Grindlay Street
Office: (714) 229-2005,
FAX (714) 229-2008
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Email: Cypress Senior Center
ATTENTION: COVID-19 CHANGES TO RECREATION PROGRAMS & SERVICES:
Check back regularly for the latest updates.
In response to COVID-19 and Governor Newsom's Executive Order, the following changes are effective until State and County guidelines allow.
- City Facilities – Both the Community and Senior Center are closed. All Facility Rentals (indoor and outdoor) affected by the Executive Order are cancelled. Staff will contact permit holders to process full refunds.
- NOW OPEN – Stay Safe for You and Others! Click here for the latest Skate Park, Tennis, Pickleball, and Basketball courts guidelines.
- Classes/Programs/Events - Are cancelled until State and County guidelines allow.
- Youth and Adult Sports - All City-run youth and adult sports groups and leagues are suspended.
- Senior Lunch Program - As an alternative to the suspended Senior congregate lunch program, the Senior Center will provide frozen meals that participants can pick up and take home. Click here for more information about the Lunch Pick-up program.