Mayor Since December 2018
Term Expires: November 2022
5275 Orange Avenue
P. O. Box 609
Cypress, CA 90630
Telephone: (714) 229-6699
Fax: (714) 229-6682
E-Mail Mayor Berry
Mayor Stacy Berry is serving her second term on the Cypress City Council.
Mayor Berry holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from San Jose State University and a Certificate in Gerontology from Coastline Community College.
Mayor Berry currently serves as President of Cypress Children’s Advocacy Council and as a Soroptimist International of Cypress Board Member. She is a member of the Woman's Club of Cypress and volunteers at the Cypress Senior Center.
Mayor Berry served on the Senior Citizens Commission, one term as Commission Chair, before being elected to the Cypress City Council.
Mayor Berry is currently representing the City of Cypress on the following boards and committees:
- City/Cypress College Ad Hoc Committee
- League of California Cities Community Services Policy Committee
- League of California Cities Legislative Delegate Program – Representative
- League of California Cities Orange County Division - Representative
- League of California Cities Orange County Division Board of Directors – Second Vice President
- Orange County City Selection Committee – Representative
- Orange County Council of Governments – Chair
- Orange County Council of Governments – General Assembly – Representative
- Orange County Library Advisory Board – Representative
- Orange County Sanitation District – Alternate
- Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency – Representative
- Southern California Association of Governments Community, Economic, Health & Development Committee - Vice Chair
- Southern California Association of Governments – General Assembly Delegates – Representative
- Southern California Association of Governments Regional Council
- Veteran Recognition Subcommittee
Mayor Berry, her husband Tom, and son Connor have resided in Cypress since 2007.