Council Member Since December 2014
Term Expires: November 2022
5275 Orange Avenue
P. O. Box 609
Cypress, CA 90630
Telephone: (714) 229-6699
Fax: (714) 229-6682
E-Mail Council Member Berry
Council Member Stacy Berry is serving her second term on the Cypress City Council.
Council Member Berry holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from San Jose State University and a Certificate in Gerontology from Coastline Community College.
Council Member Berry currently serves as President of Cypress Children’s Advocacy Council and as a Soroptimist International of Cypress Board Member. She is a member of the Woman's Club of Cypress and volunteers at the Cypress Senior Center.
Council Member Berry served on the Senior Citizens Commission, one term as Commission Chair, before being elected to the Cypress City Council.
Council Member Berry is currently representing the City of Cypress on the following boards and committees:
- City/Cypress College Ad Hoc Committee
- League of California Cities Community Services Policy Committee
- League of California Cities Orange County Division Board of Directors – First Vice President
- Orange County Council of Governments –Chair
- Orange County Library Advisory Board – Representative
- Orange County Sanitation District – Alternate
- Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency – Representative
- Southern California Association of Governments Community, Economic, Health & Development Committee – Vice Chair
- Southern California Association of Governments - Regional Council
- Southern California Association of Governments – Legislative/Communication & Membership Committee
- Southern California Association of Governments – Emerging Technologies Committee
- Veteran Recognition Subcommittee
Council Member Berry, her husband Tom, and son Connor have resided in Cypress since 2007.