COVID-19 UPDATES AND CHANGES TO CITY OF CYPRESS OPERATIONS
In response to COVID-19 and Governor Newsom's Executive Order, the following changes are effective through, at least, March 31:
- Effective 12pm on Monday, March 16, all City facilities are closed. If your business with the City is time sensitive, please contact us to make arrangements in the interest of public health.
- All recreation classes, programs and rentals are cancelled.
- All City-run adult and youth sports groups and leagues are suspended.
- As an alternative to the suspended Senior congregate lunch program, the Senior Center will provide frozen meals that participants can pick up and take home.
- Drive-thru pick up of frozen meals will take place Monday - Friday from 11am - 12pm at the north end of the Senior Center parking lot on a first come, first served basis.
- Home delivered meals will continue to be delivered on the normal schedule. As the situation may change, please call the Senior Center at 714-229-2005 for additional information.
Please call 714-229-6700 with any additional questions.
For more information on steps you can take to stay safe and informed:
- OC Health: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- Gov. Newsom's Executive Order: https://www.gov.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/3.12.20-EO-N-25-20-COVID-19.pdf