- City History
- City of Cypress Organizational Chart
- Cypress Municipal Code
- Population/Census Information
- Utilities and Waste Disposal Information
The City of Cypress, in partnership with the community, sustains and enhances our safe, attractive and quality environment in which to live, work and play.
Cypress, an engaged and diverse community, will honor the past and embrace sustainable growth for families and businesses to prosper.
- City Hall: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Police Department: Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Weekends, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Recreation & Community Services/Community Center: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Senior Center: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Maintenance Yard: Monday - Thursday
City offices will be closed on these dates:
- Monday, December 25, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018
- Monday, February 19, 2018
- Monday, May 28, 2018
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Monday, September 12, 2018
- Monday, November 12, 2018
- Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Thursday, November 23, 2018
- Monday, December 24, 2018
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018
|Cypress Demographics (2010 Census)|
Total Population (2016 California Dept of Finance Demographic Research Unit)
|18 and Over||73%|
|Black or African American||2.8%|
|American Indian & Alaskan Native||0.6%|
|Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander||0.4%|
|Other Race (including Hispanic or Latino)||5.4%|
|Two or More Races in Household||4.4%|
|Median Income per Household
|Total Housing Units||
Total Housing Units (2016 California Dept of Finance Demographic Research Unit)
|People Per Household||3.04
People per Household (2016 California Dept of Finance Demographic Research Unit)
|Homeowner Vacancy Rate||0.6%|
|Rental Vacancy Rate||2.6%|
- For extensive information from the U.S. Census Bureau on Cypress: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/
- For more recent demographic estimates from the California Department of Finance: www.dof.ca.gov.
- For a more detailed City Profile from the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG): www.scag.ca.gov/resources/profiles.htm
- Mapping the 2010 U.S. Census - Browse population growth and decline, changes in racial and ethnic concentrations and patterns of housing development
- Cypress Community Profile