Outstanding Contribution to the Arts Nomination Form 2018
1. The annual award is open to both Cypress residents and non-residents or groups who have been active in encouraging the growth of the visual and/or performing arts within the City of Cypress.
2. The nominee's contribution must be above and beyond the criteria of their normal professional duties.
3. Each nomination must be made within this nomination form outlining the nominee's accomplishments and related activities.
1. The Recreation and Community Services Commission will select one award recipient.
2. Selection will be based solely on this application; letters of recommendation are encouraged.
3. The Commission and staff members are not eligible for nomination.
4. The commission shall attempt to recognize a nominee who has donated multiple years of service, time, and efforts largely without recognition.
5. If you have any questions, please contact the Cypress Recreation and Community Services Department, at 714-229-6780.
Application must be received by Friday, March 2, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
Applications not submitted by the deadline will not be considered.
A pdf version of the application is available to print, fill out, and mail or deliver to:
Cypress Recreation and Community Services Department
5700 Orange Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630
or FAX to 714-229-6798
The Recreation and Community Services Commission will recognize the Outstanding Contribution to the Arts recipient on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 6:30 p.m. at the Cypress Community Center, 5700 Orange Avenue.