Mayor Pro Tem Since December 2017
Term Expires: November 2018
5275 Orange Avenue
P. O. Box 609
Cypress, CA 90630
Telephone: (714) 229-6699
Fax: (714) 229-6682
E-Mail Mayor Pro Tem Berry
Mayor Pro Tem Stacy Berry is serving her first term on the Cypress City Council.
Mayor Pro Tem Berry holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from San Jose State University and a Certificate in Gerontology from Coastline Community College.
Mayor Pro Tem Berry currently serves as President of Cypress Children’s Advocacy Council and as a Woman’s Club of Cypress Board Member and Past President. She is on the Board of Soroptimist International of Cypress and volunteers at the Cypress Senior Center.
Mayor Pro Tem Berry served on the Senior Citizens Commission, one term as Commission Chair, before being elected to the Cypress City Council.
Mayor Pro Tem Berry is currently representing the City of Cypress on the following boards and committees:
- City/Cypress College Ad Hoc Committee
- League of California Cities Community Services Policy Committee
- League of California Cities Legislative Delegate Program – Alternate
- League of California Cities Orange County Division - Alternate
- League of California Cities Orange County Division Board of Directors – Second District Representative
- Orange County City Selection Committee – Alternate
- Orange County Council of Governments – Alternate
- Orange County Council of Governments – General Assembly – Alternate
- Orange County Council of Governments & Southern California Association of Government District 18 – Representative
- Orange County Library Advisory Board – Representative
- Orange County Sanitation District – Alternate
- Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency – Representative
- Southern California Association of Governments Community, Economic, Health & Development Committee
- Southern California Association of Governments – General Assembly Delegates - Alternate
- Veteran Recognition Subcommittee
Mayor Pro Tem Berry, her husband Tom, and son Connor have resided in Cypress since 2007.