Council Member Since December 2014
Term Expires: November 2018
5275 Orange Avenue
P. O. Box 609
Cypress, CA 90630
Telephone: (714) 229-6699
Fax: (714) 229-6682
E-Mail Council Member Berry
Council Member Stacy Berry is serving her first term on the Cypress City Council.
Council Member Berry holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from San Jose State University and a Certificate in Gerontology from Coastline Community College.
Council Member Berry currently serves as President of Cypress Children’s Advocacy Council, Woman’s Club Member and Past President, and is a former Cypress Community Festival Association Volunteer Coordinator. She is on the Board of Soroptimist International of Cypress and volunteers at the Cypress Senior Center.
Council Member Berry served on the Senior Citizens Commission, one term as Commission Chair, before being elected to the Cypress City Council.
Council Member Berry is currently representing the City of Cypress on the following boards and committees:
- League of California Cities Community Services Policy Committee
- League of California Cities Orange County Division Board of Directors - Second District Representative
- Orange County Library Advisory Board – Representative
- Orange County Sanitation District – Alternate
- Orange County Vector Control District – Representative
- Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency – Representative
- Veteran Recognition Subcommittee
- Orange County Council of Governments – Alternate
- Southern California Association of Governments Community, Economic, Health & Development Committee
Council Member Berry, her husband Tom, and son Connor have resided in Cypress since 2007.