- Basketball Full Court/Non-Lighted
- Basketball Half Court/Non-Lighted
- Drinking Fountains
- On-Site Parking
- Picnic Facilities
- Playground Equipment
- Reservable Picnic Site
- Skate Park
- Volleyball Court/Non-Lighted
Veteran’s Park offers a playground area, back to back half basketball court, restrooms, parking lot, picnic areas and skate park. Pavilion area reservations and moonbounce permits are available.
To inquire on a specific date to rent the pavilion, get a moonbounce or to get further information please contact Cypress Recreation at 714-229-6780. Reservations can be made in person at the Cypress Community Center.
The skate park is for recreational use only and is not intended for pedestrians. Helmet, elbow and knee pads are required. Skateboards and in-line skates only. See Skate Park Rules and Regulations for the full list.
|Playground equipment area||1|
|Back to back half basketball court||2|
|Sand volleyball court - lighted||1|
|Handicapped parking spaces||2|
SKATE PARK RULES: PLEASE READ
- Helmets, elbow pads and knee pads REQUIRED
- Skateboards and in-line skates only
- No bicycles, motorized vehicles, scooters or pedestrians allowed
- No use of alcoholic beverages, drugs or tobacco products
- No graffiti, stickers or littering
- Skating in the surrounding park is prohibitied
- Glass products are prohibited
- No unauthorized pieces of equipment, obstacles or apparatus
- Profanity, loud music, bad behavior and recklessness is not permitted
- This skate plaza is for recreational use only and is not intended for pedestrians.
Skating is a hazardous activity; skate at your own risk!
The City will NOT move picnic tables under any circumstances